Đặc điểm nổi bật sản phẩm
The CAD/CAM entry-level scanner with flexible model fixation – easy, quick and precise
The Ceramill Map200 is a fully automatic stripe-light scanner offering uncomplicated handling with high precision, making it an ideal introduction to CAD/CAM technology or for all users who want to produce precise scan data cost-effectively. Equipped with the latest technology and high-resolution 3D sensors, this extremely compact desktop scanner effortlessly creates high-quality scans of plaster and impression models, including wax-ups. The model can be fixed in position during scanning with or without the use of the Splitex system, which, together with the automatic user guidance, makes the scan process quick, easy and comfortable.
At the same time, a particularly large measuring field ensures efficient, time-saving scanning of the models using only 2 axes. In combination with the Ceramill Mikro dry milling machine it creates an optimum entry-level or back-up package for computer-supported, in-house fabrication of accurately fitting restorations. Ceramill Map200 has an open interface, so that scans (STL files) can also be loaded into other CAD programmes.
Thông tin chi tiết sản phẩm
– Fully automatic, compact stripe-light scanner
– Bite wafer, diagnostic model, gingiva and wax-up scan are possible, ensuring optimum framework design
– Automatic user guidance by the scan programme for easy, reliable handling
– The scanner has an open interface; scans (STL files) can also be loaded into other CAD software
– Flexible fixation of the models is possible for quick, easy scanning
– Axes: 2
– Dimensions: 390x360x310 mm
– Weight: 11 kg
– Electrical connected value: 100-240V, 50/60 Hz
– Electrical fuse: T 2×1.6A
– Power Output: 60 Watt